383 Stroker Small Block Chevy, Rotating Assembly, Cast Steel Crank, New 5.700" Rods, Fits '57-'85 2Pc Rear Seal Blocks
PERFORMANCE ROTATING ASSEMBLIES FOR STREET TO ALL OUT RACE!
These Rotating Assemblies Are completely balanced and include everything you need to completely stroke your 350 small block chevy into a 383 stroker. This Rotating Assembly kit includes, New cast crankshaft, New hypereutectic pistons with coated skirts, New moly rings, New Scat 4340 I-Beam full floating connecting rods (no need to have pistons pressed on) with ARP cap screws, New Rod and Main bearings.
These Rotating Assemblies are Completely Balanced at Motorsports Unlimited using our state of the art, CWT Industries Multi-Bal 5500, Don't be fooled by others claiming to be factory balanced assemblies, that just means that the individual components are weight matched sets, such as the pistons and rods. We individually weigh each component (and correct if necessary) to achieve a Bob weight for that particular Rotating Assembly, then we machine the crankshaft to match the bob weight, you will also be supplied a Bobweight card and Balance sheet for your Rotating Assembly. For more information on why you should have us balance and build your Rotating Assembly, please check out our are Tech Article on the home page.
- Crankshaft: Scat / PBM 3.750" Stroke 350 Mains
- Connecting Rods: Scat I-Beam 5.700" Floating Pin With 3/8" Cap Screws
- Pistons: Speed Pro Flat Top H860CP Hypereutectic, Available In, STD .020".030" .040" .060"
- Piston Rings: Hastings Moly 2m139 5/64" 5/64" 3/16"
- Main Bearings: King SI Series
- Rod Bearings: King SI Series
- Flexplate: Pioneer Ext Balance
- Harmonic Damper: PB1050N
- Balance: External
- Comp Ratio: (11.1 with 58cc) (10.3 with 64cc) (9.2 with 76cc)