Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING POLICY
All order over $150.00 will recieve free shipping with no hidden handling fees. This offer only applies to standard ground shipping only. Motorsports Unlimited reserves the right to use any of the shipping providers to help keep cost to a minimum, This includes UPS, USPS and Fed-Ex. Some parts may be exluded from this, such as Crankshafts, Engine Kits, Cylinder Heads, and Engine Blocks, these parts have fixed rate shipping charges that will be shown at the time of checkout.
Please make sure we have your shipping address accurate and complete on your order to ensure the quickest possible delivery time. Our goal is to ship all orders within 1-2 business days. Remember, all custom and made-to-order parts require additional lead-time for delivery. Any orders over $250.00 will require signature at the time of delivery.
Parcel Damages in Transit - inspect your shipment upon arrival! Report any damage or shipping related breakage immediately to the carrier.
You may return new, uninstalled items within 14 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be in their original condition and returned in their original packaging, packed inside another box. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
You must return all items included with the part you are returning. Returns that are missing small items (such as gaskets, bearings, pulleys, etc), will not be accepted.
You must contact us before making any returns to get a return authorization number.
- If you are returning and item because of an error made by you, the customer, a 20% re-stocking fee will be imposed upon the cost of the item being returned.
- If an error was made by Motorsports Unlimited, no re-stocking fee will be imposed. The return/exchange must be shipped prepaid by the customer. Upon receipt of the item, Motorsports Unlimited will reimburse the customer for shipping costs.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, packed inside another box (so that they may be re-sold).
- Items must be in their original condition and not have been installed at any time or they will not be accepted.
- All returns must be sent prepaid. No collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
- We suggest you use UPS or U.S. Postal Mail and insure your shipment for the full value to protect yourself against loss.
- We cannot accept returns on custom or special ordered parts.
- Heavily damaged items not caused during shipping transit, or exchanges beyond 30 days of original order date will not be accepted.