MOROSO 22171 Oil Pump, Billet Aluminum Spur Gear, High-Volume, Standard Pressure, Chevy, Small Block, Each
- Calculated at Checkout
- Oil Pump Style:Wet sump
- Oil Pump Volume:High-volume
- Oil Pump Pressure:Standard-pressure
- High-Pressure Oil Pump Spring Included:No
- Pickup Included:Yes
- Hardened Driveshaft Recommended:No
- Oil Pump Driveshaft Included:No
- Dry Sump Pulley Included:No
- Dry Sump Belt Included:No
- Dry Sump Mounting Brackets Included:No
- Hardware Included:No
- Gaskets Included:No
- Quantity:Sold individually.
These Moroso billet aluminum spur gear oil pumps feature special anti-cavitation slots, feeder grooves, and an enlarged bypass area that are machined into the housing to bleed oil back to the inlet side of the pump. They combine to offer a smooth and consistent flow of oil, which improves the pumps' overall performance, extends engine life, and places an even loading on the distributor shaft to eliminate spark scatter. The pumps are manufactured using a proprietary casting process that offers superior durability and reliability characteristics. The pump body and cover assembly are manufactured to exact design specifications. The gear and inner rotor shaft assemblies are matched to maintain absolute minimum clearances and provide maximum volumetric efficiency.