Melling M-83HV Oil Pump, High-Volume, Standard-Pressure, Ford, Small Block, 351W, 1969-94, Each
- Calculated at Checkout
- Oil Pump Style:Wet sump
- Oil Pump Volume:High-volume
- Oil Pump Pressure:Standard-pressure
- High-Pressure Oil Pump Spring Included:No
- Pickup Included:No
- Hardened Driveshaft Recommended:Yes
- Oil Pump Driveshaft Included:No
- Dry Sump Pulley Included:No
- Dry Sump Belt Included:No
- Dry Sump Mounting Brackets Included:No
- Hardware Included:No
- Gaskets Included:No
- Quantity:Sold individually.
- Notes:Approximately 25 percent over stock volume.
Melling high-volume oil pumps give you an additional 20 to 25 percent of much-needed oil volume for your performance application. For those of you who need added pressure, many pumps are supplied with a high-pressure spring where noted. The pumps are built using a proprietary casting process, which yields maximum performance and reliability. Every Melling oil pump is completely pressure-tested, including idle and bypass pressure, before it leaves the factory.